Friday 11 April 2014

I Guess, I'm Back

I've had a few book blogs in the past (and even in the present) but only one I've stuck to. That would be my book tumblr which has now become my main blog on tumblr because what else would I really be posting on there except books. 
I've always been interested in sticking to reviewing my books. In fact, for awhile a few years ago I used to review every book I read. Unfortunately, (not really) I started reading too many books to review them all so I ended up stopping altogether. For awhile I've wanted to start getting back into the habit but I was still reading too many books for it to be an easy habit.
This year I've started my law degree which means I hardly have any time to sit down and read, therefore the amount of books I've been reading has been on the down low. 
Now that I'm reading a book over about a week or two, I feel like I can get back into the habit of reviewing books again. I absolutely love trying to capture all my emotions of a book I've just finished into words. 
This post is kind of like an re-introduction. I have done review before but this time I would like to make it a habit and stick to it. I would also like to post more than reviews here because I have a lot of bookish opinions that rear their head at time to time. 
I hope you enjoy my blog, in all it's reborn freshness.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I look forward to seeing this blog active and your reviews.

    ReplyDelete